Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm 3, Almost 4

It is this little girls birthday month and we are going to start celebrating this weekend. I have tons to do and   over wehlming. I don't know why I always get that over whelming feeling, it always works out. Jamie is always running to get things if I forget and he has to work Friday and Saturday for a while. Maybe that is why?? Oh well, it is going to be soooo much fun seeing Sophie Clare's face.
She is so excited.  She is always telling me that she is almost 4. I keep telling her she is still 3 for just a little bit longer.  I can't believe that she is almost 4.

Sunday night before we left to go to the Harvest Fest, I took a few pics of Sophie Clare and had to share them!
I said look at me.......this is what she did! ;-)
I love those eyes and lips!

I said, Sophie Clare......please smile!
This is her pose!

LOVE HER!

I told her to sit in the leaves and this is what I get.........................


Right her she is throwing out her arms saying YO, YO, YO
Oh she is one of a kind!


I hope you have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...