Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Party With The Ladies

Friday night our Pastor and  his wife Andrea hosted a fabulous party for the ladies of  the chuch.
We had such  great  food, a study on spritual gifts and fun ornament swap.
Brother Scottie and Andrea were so sweet to get Katie and Sophie Clare a gift.
They both LOVED it!

Ornament swaps are always tons of fun. I fell in love with them when I worked at Oral Surgery.
Ms. Barbara

My mom picked my ornament.

My aunt Janine picked my moms. We kept it in the family and they did not even know it. lol

Whitney and her beautiful snow globe that of course was taken from her.. Then when it was my turn, SC wanted the ornament that Whitney had..........so we took it! hehe

Mawmaw with the girls.

Katie is so precious!

Bro Scottie and the girls!


This morning, Jana and I let the kiddos open there gifts. Our class is a ball full of energy and we love them all so much!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...