Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Roll Tide, The Bachelor and a Sick Baby

Alabama Crimson Tide
ROLL TIDE! 
 Sophie Clare was super excited Alabama was playing. She mentioned it all day. As for me, I am more of a social football girl. Ya know, friends, food and lots of socializing. ;-) Even though we were at home, it did not stop me from cooking up a yummy dip and some ribs. Sophie Clare also came down with a low grade temp.  I was nervous it was the coming of the flu. We have been so blessed to not have it so far. We had the flu swab done and it was neg. So probably viral unless the fever gets worse.  Even though she felt bad, it did not stop her from having her game day face on. 


I did not "watch" the game but I did flip to keep up with the score. I was to busy watching 
THE BACHELOR!! 

ARE  YOU WATCHING?? 


Congratulations on another Championship! 
42 - 14 


Well after I went to bed, SC was burning my back with her feet. She was on fire. I got up to check her temp, 103. I gave her some tylenol and if it came down, it was very little. I checked her again this morning, it was still 103. My mom was sweet enough to go and get us some moltrin so that we could alternate it.  After I gave her that, she was fine for most of the day. She played and was in a good mood. Then this afternoon, her fever spiked again. She slept most of the afternoon and was just lifeless.  The doctor called her in Tamiflu so hopefully she will be better soon. It is amazing what a difference Moltrin does for her. She just perks up and is almost her old self. 



We will be in the house most of the week. I have made me a list of things I want to get done in 2013. 
Maybe I can work on some of those things! 
I hope you all have a great week! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...