Friday, January 11, 2013

Tamiflu = Smiles

Happy Friday!  We have had a long week. It started off with Jamie in the bed on Saturday. I told him he had the flu but he did not believe me. He tried to tell me it was just sinus. UH NO, you do not have aches, chills and stay in bed all day. He ended up staying home in bed on Sunday and came home from work on Monday................Needless to say it has ran its course.  Thankfully when Sophie Clare got sick with a fever of 103 her sweet dr called in Tamiful. 

TAMIFLU give you a smiling, energetic, happy baby girl  and fever free! 
So Thankful for this smiling face!! 



Since the new year, I made a list of things I want to get done. If I have a list and can see it, I will want to cross it off. Some of them are big and may not get crossed off soon but it is something to work toward.  I want to really de-clutter....clean out all the useless stuff, finish projects and make living easier.  One of the things on my list was all these cords that go with the computer. We have our internet, phone, and cable all on one system so this is the look you get. 

This is after everything is zip tied together. 
 It is a little better but the best that can be done. 


Getting things clean and keeping them clean. 
So thankful I have this sweet girl as my helper! 


Another project is making a gallery wall down our hall. It is coming slowly but considering we have been in the house for 5 day and I need more frames, it has put a stop on it. But it is coming along and I an loving it. 


Crown mold in the hall = check


Now the kitchen and laundry room need it, that will be the last 2 rooms. I am wanting to paint the kitchen so we will hang crown mold after that. 

Projects to be continued...................................

I have not felt the greatest today. I have had the aches and a low grade temp off and on. I picked up my Tamiflu and praying I do not get worse. I do ok staying in for a while but I am sooooo ready to get out of the house even if it is to Wal-Mart! haha 

I hope you all have a great weekend! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...