Thursday, February 28, 2013

Furniture Shopping

We NEED living room furniture but to me, shopping for furniture is like shopping for a car. You want to love the look, color, the feel, leather, cloth and the price. You want the furniture to last and it is a commitment. I have a cream color sofa now and have had it for 12 or 13 years. It is still in really good shape. It is just really dirty. I thought about having it cleaned but what if it does not come clean.. There I have wasted that money. Then there are slip covers. I keep it covered up with a quilt now, which does not look bad but I am having to straighten it up ALL THE TIME. I do not want to straighten slip covers. I have been looking on IKEA to try and find the one that matches the sofa. I think I just need to go to the store. 

Anyways, I love the look of neutrals but the thoughts of having leather and just wiping it off.  AHHH!  
Every time I look, my eyes and my heart go to the cream and whites. 
I do like the thoughts of a leather recliner.
 But not one of those that is puffy.
 Sleek and straight is more my style. 

Oh this makes me smile. 

Love this chair. 



Jamie says you are going to have to go and look. I know, I know..............So many choices is very over-whelming.  
I would LOVE to hear your thoughts. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...