Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What Have I Been Wearing

Good Morning!
 I worked so hard yesterday in the house that I have decided to take the morning off. Sophie Clare is at school and I have been watching TV and now blogging. We had a fun weekend. It all started Friday morning with breakfast with friends. The girls came on Saturday and that night we had a gathering at church which was tons of fun. ;-)  


I thought it would be fun to show you a few of my outfit over the weekend. 

This has to be my fave! I am all caught up with the "stache" craze. Everyone one says "what does that  mean"  It is a fad like everything else. I bought my t-shirt at Wal-Mart for $4.00 and I bought the iron on at Hobby Lobby for $3.00. I love how it turned out and it was such a fun outfit!  For those from FB no, I did not wear it again over the weekend. I wore it on  Thursday but I can't promise that I will not wear it again this week. haha 


 Saturday


Saturday night


Sunday morning before church and the wind was blowing so hard.


Sunday night to church and it rained all day and all night. I have wore these boots sooo much this season. I am searching on the web for a new color! ;-) 
The t-shirt I have on here is the same concept as the mustache. 


Sophie Clare wanted her pic made of what she wore.
 Isn't she a doll??


Oh this girl is such a mess. 

We also decided to show you what Jamie wore. haha  

On another note, this guy is going back to school. 
We are very proud of him. 
So, the next year for all of us is going to be crazy. 


Now that I am finished blogging, I believe I will go PIN a few things on PINTEREST! 

Have a great week! 

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Ooh! I want you to post how you made your shirts. I tried it once and they looked terrible but yours are so cute!

I love the navy blue and orange, and I wore green skinnies this week too but forgot to take a picture.

Such fun outfits! You inspire me to be a "cute" mom, haha!

Debby always wants her picture made when I take a picture of my outfit, too. Cutie girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...