Saturday, February 9, 2013

Loving The Redo

Last year the goal was to redo the dining room and that was accomplished! I am enjoying everything about it. Now my desk area was tuff but finally I am very pleased with it.  I had 4 chairs with the table but that was a lot of chairs looking in the room. All you saw was chairs and it was a focal point that needed to go. Jamie is super awesome with wood work when he has time to do it. He made us a bench to replace 2 of the chairs and it is fantastic. The only thing that I would change now is the light fixture.




The piano area could use a little update because it has been that way for a while.  Hobby Lobby and T J Maxx is a great place to get odds and ends. ;-) 

I was going to use a different color for my chairs but I already had an extra window treatment. So I just went with it. 


This year is my living room. It is BLAH!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...