Friday, March 8, 2013

Springing into Spring Fashion



I am so ready for SPRING and all that goes with it. 
I get this way every Winter, just longing for those warm days outside. 
Springing into Spring clothes and putting away the Winter clothes.

  I was hooked on colored skinnys this Winter and now for Spring. I bought a minty/blue and a coral jegging at Wal-Mart for 10.00. They are by Faded Glory and I LOVE them. They are a soft cotton with back pockets. No buttons and a good stretchy feel. 
I of course looked on Pinterest to get some ideas what I was going to wear with them. I am not crazy about every combo but it did give me some ideas. 








I am looking hard for a pale pink! 


I never wear Spring fashion until  Spring (March 20th) but it is going to be very hard this year. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...