Wednesday, May 22, 2013

School's Out For The Summer

School is out for the Summer and I am beyond excited! 
I am ready for all the FUN that SUMMER brings! .

This past Thursday was Sophie Clare's last day. 
 What a year?? 
It has not been a bad year but I have done a lot of worrying. It is still so hard for me to understand why she never opened up and why she was not herself. She actually would come home and tell me all about it. She seem to enjoy it but just did not want to participate. 
I am THANKFUL that she is not starting kindergarten in the Fall and that we have another year to grow. 

Comparing these 2 pictures.........
She looks way more excited on the first day of school than the last. 
We had just got back from the beach and boy did she have a tan. 
Her hair as grown. 
She is more strong willed than she was in August. 
She has learned that she can be without for 4 hrs and it is ok. 













That same Thursday night was her end of the year program. I was nervous to say the least. I wondered if she would even stay with her class. We talked it up and she seemed pretty excited about it. 

Love that sweet smile and I love when she is in the mood for pictures!! 


This picture was on Instagram. 

When we arrived at the school, I could not lock my door for some reason. Where were my keys?? Oh wait, there they are on top of my sunroof. They rode there all the way to school. So thankful they did not fall off while we were driving down the road and also thankful, I can not lock my keys in my car! 

Here she is coming in to line up on  stage. 




Bless her, she looks a little scared but who could blame her it was so crowded. 

I was in the balcony but I had to go down and get her when her name was called. I decided to go down early and she ended up seeing me. It was over then, she just started crying. Oh well, she was strong and brave, I was very proud of her. 

After the program, we headed to Sonic with The Bryant's for a little celebration. 


We have already been enjoying our Summer and have lots more to do! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...