Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tis the Season For Being Busy

Since school has been out we have been super busy on the weekends and they are not slowing down yet. June is a very busy month with lots of birthday celebrating, Bible school and wedding showers.  

Sophie Clare and I are going to have to do some Summer celebrating during the week so that we can squeeze it all in before school starts back. 

This past Saturday, we celebrated Matia Grace 's 5th birthday. 

It was a bouncy party for a princess! 

I did not take a ton of pics because all that was going on was bouncing and running! 






When we got home from the party, we decided to head to Santa Fe for dinner. Sophie Clare wanted to ride the bull. She asked was it real.. Got to love her imagination!! ;-) 


I have been slacking on blogging and I can't make any excuses. 
I am going to try hard to do better!! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...