Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dubsteppin' and Swimming

Well I am always behind on blogging these days and we all know that is nothing new!  So I am going to try and catch up today. 

This past Friday we went to the another local library to see and learn about a new dance. 
DUBSTEPPIN'

She is just so sweet and I love when she takes care of her sweet baby! 


Here are the guys that will be showing us how this is done. 


Let me just say, it was not what I thought it was going to be. It was robotic and as one of the guys said, watching the music move. 


After each guy did there thing, they wanted the kids to scream.........so not necessary and Sophie Clare did not like how loud it was. 


This guy was the best. He went by the name of  Dragon House and he had been dancing for about 15 years. 



We grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed home. Our plans were to go see my grandmother at rehab but she was getting moved so we went swimming instead.  It was a sweet surprise to see Farrah,  Amy and Jason! Sophie Clare had Jason jumping off the diving board and going under water with her. It was nice getting to spend time with them. 



I can not wait till March!! Do you know why?? 
This guy will be out of school!! I know, I am not having to work full time job and go to school but still.................this is all he ever does. He has very little spare time. Oh well, it will pay off in the end. 

Since Jamie is doing school work all the time, I decided last min Friday afternoon to call Cassy and see what she was up to after I got SC to sleep. She was going to the movies with her mom but we did end up meeting for about an hour and a half. It was a fun hour and a half I might add! ;-) 



Well that is it for Friday! 
Let's see what else I can find to blog about! 
;-)   





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...