Monday, July 1, 2013

Totally Random

We had a fabulous weekend!
 We actually did not have plans most of the day so we got out and about. 
More on that a little later. 

These are just a few random photos. 



I caught Sophie Clare in her room dressing up and it just made me smile! 


She had no idea I was taking these photos. 


Most of our Summer days are spent by the pool and I would not have it any other way. 





We are about to leave and Sophie Clare is telling Braden to give her a hug. 


Come on and give me a hug!! 



My cousin Ashly and her kiddos are in town for a while so we are getting to spend some time with them. 
Owen is such a doll and LOVES cats! 


Sweet Caleb just had his first birthday and I will share that soon! 


I can not believe that it is already JULY!! 

Where is SUMMER going and WHY is it going by so fast?? 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...