Friday, June 28, 2013

A Quick Trip To The Falls

Who knew that squeezing in some family time would be soooo hard. With everything that has been going on, we have not done anything as a family.
 Sunday afternoon, we decided to go to the Falls after church. 
It was hot but we had a good time. Sophie Clare wanted to do more walking around and looking in the houses. That was a lot of fun. She has really only looked in them at Christmas. She was so funny and asking about where Santa was.  

I love creeks and love to walk in them. I think they are so pretty.


Right after Jamie took this pic, I was going to get my phone back so I could take a pic. I DROPPED MY PHONE IN THE WATER!!!! I could not believe it.  My heart was pounding and I was sweating! ;-) I grabbed it and took the cover off and THANK THE LORD, it was ok. 


Queen of the World!! 






Her very first time to do the FAT MAN SQUEEZE! 



Waiting to ride the train one last time. 





She was wore out when we got home. She never falls asleep or takes a nap. 


Happy Friday!! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...