Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Gracie Is 5


Happy Happy Birthday to my little sweet and smart niece GRACIE!! 
She is 5 years old today!! 
We celebrated with Gracie on Saturday at her party. The kids had a blast. I think there favorite thing is getting in the front yard and just running. 

Here are lots of pics from Gracie's party. 

Kate


Braden and his silly face. 





Getting ready to sing happy birthday. 









Trying to get all of these kiddos to look at you at the same time and smile is just near impossible. haha 



We almost have it. 







Finally, we got it. This is the best we could do. I think it is pretty good. ;-) 


Present time!! Gracie opened her gifts faster than anyone I have seen. She was soo excited and loved all her gifts. 











HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET GRACIE!!! 
WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!! 



1 comment:

Bamawhitney said...

Great picture of her with the candles lit - I always seem to miss that moment or the camera doesn't give me the picture I want!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...