Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving Fun

I always seem to have a goal to get caught up on my blogs. The past few weeks have been a little bit of a blur. Let me catch you up.
My dad had an acute heart attack on Nov. 13. He had a stint  put in and thankfully he is going great.  Sunday the 16, my grandmother fell and come to find out she had a massive brain bleed that had been going on a while. Thankfully we were all with her when it happened!  She passed away on the 19th.  I was blessed to have her for 36 years and I am also thankful that I have spent a lot of time with her!!  
That is why I am behind this time..........this time I have real excuses!! 

Sophie Clare is at school and I am going to blog the entire time that she is there!
 So grab a cup of coffee and get comfy! ;-) 


Last Monday, the 25th

Sophie Clare had her Thanksgiving Feast at school.  She looked so stinking cute in her little Indian outfit.  They all had Indian names and she was SOARING BEAR. 
They had lots of different things to eat............veggies, cheese, grapes,  bread, corn, turkey and of course cupcakes. It was such a cute feast! 
Sophie Clare does not eat at school and she missed out on all the goodies. You may be asking why she does not eat?? I don't know........at this point, your guess is as good as mine. 
I am so thankful for her sweet teachers! 

Look how cute! 


Sophie Clare and her sweet friend Luke!! 

If you follow me on INSTGRAM, you already know that Sophie Clare wore her Indian outfit all day! We went to Old Navy, TJ MAXX and the mall. Santa called her, his little Indian princess. ;-) 


Thanksgiving Day

All of the family went to my parents for Thanksgiving. 
(except for the ones that had to go be with there other side of famliy)

We had lots of yummy food! I think I grazed all day! 
I did not take lots of pics but here are the few that I did! 















Gracie took this one! 
She is such a mess!!


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...