Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Fun With Friends

Our sweet friends invited us to Trunk or Treat with them last night and go out to eat. Sophie Clare was super excited about this because she would be with her  best buddy Luke. 

(wow looks like I have been blown up like a balloon) 

At least I have a cute clown! 


My little clown being silly.




Sophie Clare has spotted her other family! haha 



Sweet friends!




The cutest little bubble bee!




They did a fabulous job on the trunk or treat! 
Super cute trunks and very organized!! 


This was too funny! 




He was quick to let us no that it is 
55 days till Christmas...........well now 54.
WHAT??  
How is that possible?? 



This was probably my favorite and the cutest!! 


I also ran in to two of my favorite super hero's! 
Natalie and Katie




After all the fun trunk or treating, we all worked up an appetite. We walked downtown to Mater's  It took a while but glad we had good company to hang out with. 



Well now that is a blurry pic but oh well.


Look at these 2 cuties!! 


We had a great time and thank you for inviting us!! 










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...