Monday, March 23, 2015

Randoms In February

We met my sweet friend Andrea at Chilli's one night for dinner. The wait was awful so we ended up at Chick-fil-A. It was great and the kids loved it. It was much more relax than having to keep the kids entertained for a long wait. 


This girl has it made! 


Sophie Clare loves Katie! 
I pray she finds a sweet best friend like Katie at school. 


I love when she plays by herself. It is always so sweet to watch. Although she had rather have me down there. 


We LOVE Old Mexico. I have tons of the pics like this. I need to find the first one I took to see how tall she has gotten. 



My girl likes to relax when she rides. 


She loves going to the mall. 




Bowling fun with church friends. 





She says her and Gavin are best friends. 








We had some pretty days and warm sunshine. 


The girls loved it and I did to. 




We also celebrated Farrah's 7th birthday. 











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...