Monday, March 23, 2015

Shopping, Birthdays, Soccer and More

We started off March with the Cottontail Show in Birmingham.  I kept Sophie Clare out of school and we had a super fun day. 


On the 8th of March, we celebrated my brother's 42nd birthday. 



Sophie Clare said take my picture by myself. 



Jamie and Lucy. 





I think Chris really like his Yeti cup. ;-) 





Gracie and Sophie Clare changed clothes and were happy they matched. 


Trampoline fun 





She is so silly. 



Sophie Clare did not feel well one day after school. 



You now if she is laying around something is wrong. 


Never fear!! 
I HAVE OILS!! 
I loaded the diffuser up and sat it right next to her. I even gave her a bath in them. The next morning she was all  better. 


I cleaned out Sophie Clare's closet and organized it for Spring and Summer. 


We have signed up for Upward Soccer and she is so excited. 
She can not wait!! 


After sign ups, we  went to get cleats and grab some dinner. 



Yep at Old Mexico. 


As soon as we got home, she was ready to try on her stuff.  She is going to be soooo cute! 
She said that we would not be able to see her because she would be running so fast. 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...