Friday, March 20, 2015

Say It Isn't Snow

All Winter long, the weather man has been shouting snow or ice.  Very little of this predictions ever came true. We would get sent home early from school or delayed. At times it was just a little disappointing.  

Here we go again on February, 27,  they are calling for lots of  snow and school was canceled.  Sophie Clare and I were not convinced it was coming. 
We said, we would believe when we see it. 

Look at that face........We could not believe our eyes,, it was snowing just a little. 

Then the joy came down!! 

I took her outside to take some pics. The coat she has on, was mine when I was a little girl. 
My camera is not working as well as it should. It is 6 years old and I thinking it needs a good cleaning or a new camera. 






This is my girl!
 Such a mess and full of energy. 


Love that face!! 




She posed for this one. 
 I said awww you look sad. 
She assured me that she was far from sad. 



The snow just kept coming down and was such big flakes. 





Catching snowflakes




Taking a close look at the snowflake.














After our pics, we went back in for a bit to watch the snow fall. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...