Tuesday, March 10, 2015

West Grove Christmas

I do believe I will be finished with Christmas after this post!  

My uncle had a venue in Walnut Grove. On Saturday they set up a little mini photo session. We did not plan on going but plans can change. 
Here are some of the cute pics I got. 






Sweet Charlie





Sophie Clare was in a little bit of a mood and would not relax. Even though they still were some cute ones. 




Shifty eyes, she has always had them! 








These were some of my faves. 




I wish these were not blurry. 

























































After our trip to the barn it was off to get a new car. 
We said bye to this little jewel.  It was not planned and 



Me and SC were a little sad but now we have adjusted and LOVE our brand new Altima. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...