Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Being a mom is best job but it is also the hardest job.There are days that I think Oh yea, I have this under control and I am rocking the mom award. Then there are days that she is soooo sassy, all about her and being her little stubborn self. I then wonder if I am doing anything right. All I do know is that I am doing my very best.  

 I love her with my whole heart!! 
She is my sunshine and my happy place!! 
I am so thankful that God chose me to be her mommy. 


I had a wonderful day full of love from my sweet little girl!! 
She loves to draw things for me. 


This is me and Sophie Clare. She kinda looks like a boy. I do know that is under armor that she has on. 


This is Sophie Clare sweet little finger prints. 
Thankful for such a sweet and thoughtful teacher to make this for us. 
Sophie Clare brought it home on Friday but hid it and would not let me see it till Mother's day. 



Jamie picked out the card and it is pretty cute!! 
He also got me some other goodies. 




I was able to spend all day with my mom! 
Love her bunches!! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...