Monday, June 8, 2015

Shopping, Shooting and Burgers


One Sunday after church, we decided we needed a little extra family time.  I wanted to go to Leed's to the outlets and I bribed Sophie Clare with Bass Pro Shops. ;-) 

Our selfie before we left. 

She was in the mood for pics so of course I jump on it. 






She was such a sweet girl while we shopped around. 

When I first told her that we were going to go to Bass Pro Shop, she thought we would just buy a boat while we were there. 





She loves the animals and being able to touch them. 


This is one of the boats she picked out for us. 
 Sure a boat would be fun but I am just not sure when we would go out on it.  



We went upstairs to do a little shooting. 


Then it was off to eat some dinner. 
Red Robin was the winner!! 



I ordered the kids burger and added on a few extras.
 It was yummy!! 



I hope to one day take her to see the real Lady Liberty! 


We had such a fun day!! 
This is Sophie Clare to pretend to meditate on the way home. haha
She saw this on Super Buddies! 
Silly girl! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...