Monday, August 17, 2015

Back To School Pictures

Before school started I wanted to do some back to school pics. I ordered her little outfit online and since it had a school bus on it, I thought a SCHOOL BUS photo shoot might be fun! 




My pretty girl! 








One of my faves! 










So much sass! 








Awww it looks like she is about to get on! 
I am so thankful I get to carry and  pick my sweet girl up everyday!! 
Thanks Jame! ;-) 








Here comes the silly looks and the many faces of Sophie Clare. 


Those eyes and lips..........just beautiful!! 


When did she get so big?? 



Sad cause she will miss mommy! 


Excited cause she loves school and got the teacher she wanted!! 



Here is to a great first grade year!! 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...