Tuesday, August 18, 2015

First Day of First Grade

Before the meet and greet, she was not thrilled with school starting back. But after we met her teacher, she was more than ready. Even though I was sad and going to miss her, I was so happy that she was happy. 
When I first woke her up, she smiled and told me to get back in the bed with her.  We snuggled for a bit then she was ready to get ready.  

She said, this is the first time I am going to eat and talk.  I said, I know you will have so much fun!! 

We packed her little lunch box and still I had a fear of it  being untouched when I picked her up. 

We said our prayers and off we went! 


All smiles! 


She told me I did not have to walk her in but she did not mind it to much. I did it more for me than her. haha  As you can see, she is moving right along. 



I stayed busy and anxiously waited to hear all about her day. 
Finally the time had arrived to get her!! 

She was so excited and could not wait for me to look in her lunch box.  


WHAT?? IT IS EMPTY!! 
I said WHERE IS ALL YOUR FOOD?? 
 In her sweet little voice she said, it is in my tummy! 

Oh I can not express how thankful I was!! 
This was huge!! 


I love her so much and I am so thankful I get to be her mommy!! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...