Monday, October 26, 2015

Attalla To Mentone


On October 17,  we had planned a day of just getting out of the house for a bit. 

My friend Andrea was helping out at a craft show, so we stopped by to see her for a bit. They had lots of crafts, food and fun stuff for the kids.  Sophie Clare's new thing is rock climbing. She is awesome at it. 


All the way to the top she goes. 


We ate lunch at our favorite place......The cupboard. 
 We have been eating there since I was preggers with Sophie Clare. 


When we left Attalla, we were off to Mentone. It was Colorfest and I thought it would be fun to check it out. So did everyone else..........we sat in traffic for a while.


We had a good time just walking and seeing everything but I was not overly impressed. 


I want to go back here to eat. They were featured in Southern Living. 



She is getting so tall! 


They had a little area for children...........hay maze, a slide ect.
 Sophie Clare loved the maze and slide. 




and she picked out her own outfit.
 I think she looks adorable. 












We had such a fun day and the weather was perfect! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...