Thursday, November 10, 2016

Birthday Celebrations

October is a fun filled month of birthday's for me and Jamie. 
My parents and I went to The cupboard for lunch and did a little quick shopping on Broad Street. 


October the 8 was a filled with Fall activities. We did the local Harvest Festival in Boaz and enjoyed Frios. 



Then we went to the kids section to let Sophie Clare play.  The 2 main things she wanted to do was not even there.  


We also enjoyed a trip to Wills Creek Vineyard.


39 is going to be a great year!! 



After such a busy day, I just wanted to come home and relax. Sophie Clare picked McDonalds and I was good with that.  
They even put a candle in my chicken snack wrap. ;-)


My sweet girl ready for church the next day. 
Theme clothing is one of my favorites!! 


After church we ate at our favorite........Old Mexico!! 


That night after church, we went with the cuties to eat!! 


Then it was on to celebrate Jamie's day!! 








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...