Thursday, February 2, 2017

Fun in December

We had lots of fun with cousins and  just hanging out at home. 

Making snow trees with cousins. 

We enjoyed cookies at the mall........


There are 2 beds beside each other in this picture. Sophie Clare said that we (meaning me and her) needed these beds in her room.  She loves sleeping with me! 



She loves a good craft of coloring or art projects.




It was so nice to slow down and watch her enjoy playing while she was out of school. 





My little sleeping beauty has been sleeping on me for 8 years and I still love it! 


Make up time





She never naps.........I mean ever!! One Sunday afternoon she was joking and said she was going to nap. She must have been tired because this is hat happened. 
Oh that sweet sweet precious face! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...