Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Dayz of January

January came and went way to fast! 
 It was a good month and things seem to get accomplished! 
Jamie started on new post on the porch and I painted the living room! 

In between all of that and school, we squeezed in as much fun as possible. 

I love this girl more than she will ever know!! 



We had a yummy late lunch at Panera Bread and it was delish! 
Sophie Clare had already ate lunch so she enjoyed a muffin and OJ. 


This girl is a rock star when it comes to the pogo stick! 




That big cheese and that big hair bow........LOVE!! 


Sweet sleeping baby girl pics...........Well they never get old.  I love that she had her arms tucked inside her shirt. 


She enjoys being with me and I enjoy her being close by! 
I was busy cooking and she set up camp. 


We had a rainy day and she has got where she likes us to match or wear the same thing. So workout gear and rain boots for a movie. 


We met our sweet friends Luke and April. 
We watched SING and loved it! I also loved that Sophie Clare was singing along in some of it! It was cute! 


We always love when our girls come! 



And there is NEVER EVER a dull moment! 


This girl finally learned to climb the doors. She was beyond excited as was I!! Her strength is amazing!! 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...