Thursday, February 16, 2017

Wind, Merry Go Round and Owls

Sundays after church are always fun when we get to go on an adventure.
It was very cool and windy.
We thought that we could go to Guntersville State Park  and look for deer.
We bundled up and off we went. 



But first COFFEE!


Sophie Clare had never been to the Lodge before so I thought it would be fun to show her.  
And they were having an Eagle Awareness show. 
We joined in just in time to see a couple of really cute owls. 




Then off to look at the beautiful view! 





It seem to me that it was getting colder and more windy. I was good not getting out of the jeep but SC wanted to go walk along the water.
 How could I tell her no? 






Then we rode to see some of the cabins along the lake which look super nice! 

They had one of these "old school"  merry go rounds that I just had to share with Sophie Clare. 


It was so much fun sharing this with her! I loved it and she did too! 
We need one of these at our house! ha 





It  was a super fun day!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...