Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Little River Canyon

Little River Canyon is just a little piece of heaven. It is beautiful. 
 We explored as much as possible in a day! 
Trips like these are Sophie Clare's favorite!
 She is my outdoor girl!! 






See that creek behind us?? 
I am about to take this girl swimming in it! 




Took her a few minutes to get used to it but when she did, she loved it!! 




Jumping off rocks and having so much fun! 





Yoga with my girl! 
















Adventuring all day and riding with the top down, calls for a hat. 
I am not a hat girl but sometime ya just got to. We even went to Applebee's for dinner. 


Sophie Clare ordered the kids portion steak and a salad.
 My little girl is growing up! 


A fun time was had by all! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...