Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tis The Season For Birthday Parties

This is the year of 1st birthdays and many more! We have already been to Farrah Jaye's and Matia's, now it is time for Braden's! My how a year flies by!! Sophie Clare is half way there and I just can not believe it! If I could only make time stand still! Braden's party was a hit with all the kiddo's! He had a barrel ride and a pony ride! We heard through the grape vine that he got lots of good stuff! We had to leave early because we had kick off for VBS!! Be looking for a blog about that!!! Here are just a few of the pics that a got! I have come to realize that it is hard to take pictures with a baby in 1 hand and a camera in the other! I am working on that!
This is Nick and Ashley's little girl Madison! Is she not cute ?? You all know Emily.......hehe!
My Aunt Janine
Farrah Jaye


Angie and Gracie





She is such my big girl!!

All of the cousins! Ages 3, 2, 1, 1, 9 months, 6 months! I just hope they are as close as we all are!!





I hope you all have had a great weekend! Ours has been busy but fun!
























































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...