Monday, June 8, 2009

VBS is in Full Force

Saturday we kicked off VBS! I always stress and worry about it but when it gets here, I always have the best time! Here is Emily on Saturday letting Gran paint her face! I have the 4 and 5 year olds! Jamie is helping me and Angie is doing the music! We are taking about Peter all week! On Saturday, we learned that Jesus changed Simon's name to Peter! Here Jamie is showing the children how to trace a mate! Grow in Jesus!

Here is Christian building a church!
Last night we talked about Jesus walking on water and calming the storm! Here I am letting the children make some waves in water. You add vineger and baking soda and watch it bubble!

Music time!!!!Jamie just had to play the drums!! It is bad when the teachers want to play as much as the kids!
I sure do have some great kids!!




I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...