Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Great Night

Yesterday was a busy day. It started by me having to go to OSA and work with my girls. I was running a bit late........Sophie Clare was not awake and I waited till the very last min to have to wake her. I am so thankful I do not have to wake her up every morning and that I get to stay home with her! We had a steady day of pulling teeth, it was a little slower that the norm because of the kids starting back to school. When I got off I headed to my sweet mothers to get Sophie Clare. We had to get ready to go out to eat for my daddy's birthday. We all met up at Cracker Barrel in Attalla. We had such a good time. Emily did not feel very well......bless her heart. She was not up to her FULL OF LIFE SELF. Gracie Ruth, is such a sweetie.......but last night she just could not get comfy. Sophie Clare on the other hand, she is the one who always gets a little restless when we go out to eat but now that I feed her little stuff she is getting much better..........although if could be that she took a 3 hour nap before we left.
I love my daddy so very much and so does his grand girls!!



If you are wondering where Sophie Clare's bow is at........my brother can not stand that thing around her head. We were not there 10 min and Chris is telling me to take it off. I know you are thinking........do you always do what your brother says.......Oh but no!! hehe







ROLL TIDE! I am so ready for Fall.......I have never been so hot in all my life! I am ready to go to Alabama football games, eat chili...........oh I can smell Fall, just a little! Sophie Clare loves her Aunt Angie! I am so thankful for my sis. She is the greatest.




Gracie Ruth is ready for some Alabama football! She already knows touch down, now just for a little Rooooll Tide Roll!

Who new that hanging out on the front porch of Cracker Barrel would be so much fun!



Pop and favorite girls, minus me. hehe





I sure hope my daddy had a great birthday!!
We love you so very much!!

4 comments:

Kathy Vaughn said...

I never knew that your dad's birthday and Nana's were the same. She turned 80 yesterday. Stephen is coming home today to surprise her. She will be so excited.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I love those little rocking chairs too..

If you get a chance, come by my Blog for a visit. I did a post on the San Francisco Gift Show where my Pillows were featured.
Have a great day,
Aimee

Angie said...

It cracks me up to look at Gracie with Emily and Sophie Clare!!! With dark hair, she looks like she is with the wrong family!!!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

you guys look like a fun family :) adorable blog!

xo
k

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...