Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's All About The Jewels

It is all about the jewels. I have been buying a few pieces of clothing here and there. I needed......no I did not need, I wanted some new jewels to add to my outfits. I love Forever 21 and they have great prices. Considering the closes one in an 1 hr away. I just did not think it was practical so I headed to the local mall.
The body shop + mom + baby = a weird feeling.
They had all there jewelry for $3.90. That is a deal. I got a total of 5 necklaces and 3 of them were 99 cents.





Before I had a baby, you might say that I was crafty and did a lot of projects. Not anymore, but I would not have it any other way. You all know how I love Hobby Lobby. When me and Sophie Clare go, we stay forever and look at everything. I was looking at all of there beads and found some really cute pendents to make earrings out of. They were all 50% off so it was a steal.







I love these, they are so vintage.


Go accessorize!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Too Cute! I would love to have some necklaces for fall. Going to have to find me some.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...