Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

It is a beautiful day here on the mountain! The sun is shining and the Fall breeze is blowing.

I am ready for Sophie Clare to wake up, so that we can go outside and enjoy this wonderful day. It is amazing how blessed I am!! God has been so good to me!! I just want to thank him all the time.

I hope you all have had a Happy Halloween.

We had already had trunk or treat at church so our plan was not to go trick or treating. I did get Sophie Clare a Halloween book and a cute candy corn sucker. We rested most of the day yesterday considering I had to work on Friday and I wanted Sophie Clare to feel good for the night. Boy did she feel good. (I get to that later) We dressed her up and headed to see my grandmother that is in rehab. I am not sure that I have mention it before but she feel and broke her leg. She is doing good and loves to see the great-grandchildren come in. We met my parents and my brothers family there. Everyone looked so cute. Here are a few of my favorite pics.

Emily is just a beauty. She was a gorgeous fairy princess.


She is going to take dance next year and I can not wait to see her in her recitals. She is just a doll.





The 3 greatest girls of all time. I do not know what I would do without any of them. They all bring so much joy to our life!!


My sweet little flower. It amazes me, how she still looks so much like a baby. I love it and I would not have it any other way.


My little flower is getting ready to crawl off.



The sweetest bumble bee in town. Her sting is sweet as honey!





You could barely keep up with Gracie Ruth. She is walking everywhere and wanted to go up and down the steps.



After we left my grandmother, we all went to Chilli's and it was OH SO GOOD. I have not had it in forever. I can not wait to go back!







Gracie loved her corn.




After we left Chilli's we made 1 stop and Sophie Clare was in the best mood. She laughed and talked to everyone. On the way home I turned on her Faith Baby so that she would not go to sleep. A lot of good that did. She fell asleep and we woke her up as soon as we go home. She only slept about 15 mins but that was just enough to keep her awake till 11:00pm!!

I have not had a chance to take Sophie Clare's 11 month pictures because of the weather. I am hoping tomorrow will be a good day for that!!

We have a very busy week ahead, I just do not know how much blogging I will get done.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...