Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another Easter Post

Are you tired of my Easter post??
I am!!
I mentioned earlier in the night that I would be glad when I finished my Easter post and Jamie said "just don't post anymore" I can not do that. I do the blog for an online scrapbook for me and all  my blog readers. I promise, it is almost over!!
Just bare with me a little longer!!
Sunday morning, Sophie Clare not only woke up to and Easter basket full of goodies but with a RUNNY NOSE!! YUCK-O!!
She was not overly empressed with the basket but that was ok.
Her favorite was the mini twist colors and I think she is going to love the water color paint!!
Bless her heart, her little nose is just pouring.

She loved the over sized smarties.
When we got to church, we had a mini photo session.
They were not really up for a the photos.
Gracie wanted Gran to take her.
Farrah Jaye was just wondering, why did they put me on this table.
Braden was all about the play doh and Sophie Clare was watching him.
My girls were ready for there pics.

I look so happy.........Jaylin and Emily, well believe it or not they were happy!!
We just missed the smile!!
Now that's better, Emily told them to say CHEESE!!
Have a great night and thanks for hanging in her with me through all of these Easter post!!
I LOVE MY READERS!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Feel free to post as much Easter as you like! It's one of my favorite holidays and all the spring colors are so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...