Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Gracie

Gracie is turning 4 this week!

I can't believe how time has flown by! This past Saturday we celebrated her fabulous little life! Sophie Clare was so excited to see the girls. It had been a while since we had seen them. With us being gone to the beach and school starting.............Sophie Clare said I am going to give them hugs and kisses. She did exactly that!
The girls had sooo much fun playing in the yard. They ran there little hearts out.

She got lots of fantastic goodies! 
She will have tons of fun playing with all her new things.




The sweet birthday girl!!


Time for cake!
 Angie made the cake and it was delish and pretty!
She does a great job!


Me and the birthday girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACIE RUTH!
WE LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!


Just a little note...........
Beach posts are coming next!  Just bare with me while I look back and wish that I was at the beach! ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...