Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Finshed Project!

 Super duper excited to say, I finished a project!  I wanted a new memo board above my desk area. So I searched out on Pinterest a while back. This was going to be my first project to start and finish while Sophie Clare was a school.  I finally found what I wanted and located the window at my aunts. It did not have panes in it so my sweet dad fix that right up for me.

Here is is before.............
It is is after...........

I am pretty pleased how it turned out. Although, I am still not happy with the desk area. It seems way to cluttered. So I plan on having my dad or Jamie build me a shelf to go above it. Then add baskets to put my "junk" in. ;-)


I have another that I am working on but the painting it taking a while. I have had to enlist Jamie's help on it. I look forward to sharing it with you very soon! ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...