Friday, February 1, 2013

Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes

I am here to tell you about this fabulous recipe that I found on.........................
Yep, you guessed it PINTEREST. 

I have not tried a lot recipes on there. Most of the time I pin them because they look good.  I decided to look this one up and I am so glad I did. It was super easy, not a lot of ingredients and did not take long. I love to prepare and cook with in a 45 mins if possible.  Click here for the website.  They have lots of neat recipes that are "cupcake" style. 

This recipe gets 2 thumbs of from Jamie!!
He ate 6 of them. 
Sophie Clare even enjoyed them. YAY! 


Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes

Ingredients

  • 2 cups of cooked chicken breasts diced
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 tablespoon of  dried thyme
  • 1/2 tablespoon of dried basil
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 2 (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits

Directions

Preheat your oven to 400.

  1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
  2. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the Pillsbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
  3. Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Slide into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Check at the 12 minute mark.
  4. Let rest for about 3 minutes and dig in!



The recipe changes I had to make. 

I only had 1 can of 5 biscuits, so I used crescent rolls and they really turned out well.  Not near as much bread and gave it a top. I probably will use them the next time.

Check out that salt. haha



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...