Thursday, February 7, 2013

Take My Picture and Good Bye Sickness

Guess who is feeling better and back to normal?? 
Our sweet Sophie Clare

Oh I am so thankful that she is feeling better. She is such a great eater but the past couple of days has not ate anything. She is making up for it though. She ate a great dinner last night and then later said "this girl needs a snack" haha  This morning she even woke up wanting milk then ate 2 cups of oranges! ;-)

Yesterday, the weather was just wonderful!  It was making me wishful for Spring. We had to run to Wal-Mart to get a few things and decided to go by the Falls to feed the ducks. We had the best time. Can you believe she wanted me to take her picture. So of course I did not pass up that opportunity. 
ENJOY! 









She is pretending to be Santa. I had to sit on her lap and tell her what I wanted for Christmas. haha





Sad Face

Happy Face


Here she is pretending to go to church. 






I am all about the stache! I saw this applique on Pinterest and was going to have her a shirt made. Then I was in Hobby Lobby the other day and bought this ADORABLE iron on for $2.99 with 30% off.  I love how it turned out! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...