Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Just A Little Peak

Here is a little peak of what I have been posting on Instagram. 
A few of this have been on FB but not many. 


The next 3 pics are from a family reunion we went to. 
The girls had soooo much fun! 







Love our snuggle time! 


I don't normally do casual when I am out and about. But I decided to take Sophie Clare to school in this one morning and she said " Why are you wearing that?" She was not overly impressed with my casual wear. 



We went to watch Braden play t-ball last week.  
He was sooo cute! 



Sophie Clare has never like fire. I have always loved making a fire in the fire pit but since she has been here, it just has not been an option. The other night, I decided to try it again and she was all about it.  We had the best time, roasting wienies and marshmallows. Are you wondering where Jamie was as?? He was working on the lawn mower. 





Hanging outside enjoying the pretty sunshine and doing a little coloring! 

Jamie went to get us a biscuit Saturday morning and it was YUMMY! 


My new cup from Wal-Mart

Oh last Wednesday it was rained all day so I pulled out the rain boots.



Well there you have it, just a few of my Instagrams! 



Happy Hump Day! 
Hope you all are having a great week! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...