Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pitch a Fit, Bird Feeder and Blurry Pics

Good Saturday Morning!
We are slowly getting started around here and just praying that the rain stays away.
I just wanted to get this blog in before I blog about all the Mother's day fun.

First excuse all the blurry pics. I had been so pleased with my phone pics that I did not bother taking my good camera. My phone had a bad day or I had a very shaky hand.

Anyways , last Wednesday we had the pleasure of watching sweet Lila for a little bit. She was such a sweetie and so loving.   
Sophie Clare had a blast playing with all of Luke's toys. 

Sophie Clare did get a little time to spend with Luke but apparently not near enough. We had already had plans to go to Gadsden needless to say Sophie Clare was not thrilled. When we got home from Luke's, she screamed for 20mins.. WHY?? Either, she was staving to death or she wanted to be with Luke. I could not get it out of her about what the problem really was.  It was just one of those days that was tough. We still ended up going to lunch with Jamie and this is how it went till she made a decision to snap out of her mood. 




Finally she ate and we were on our way to Wacky Wednesday at the Library. This was our first time to go and I was really looking forward to it. They were talking about birds and making peanut butter pine cone feeders. 




Then she wanted to stop by the water and take a walk. It was such a pretty day we did. I know I probably should not have done all of this considering the fit she threw.................................

So sad that my pics are blurry! 



Then I had noticed that Andrea and her kiddos were at Chick-fil-a so we stopped by there for a quick visit. 

This was just a random early morning shot. I will take a pic with this girl any day! 

This was Tuesday night, I believe.  Me, my dad and Sophie Clare took a walk on the railroad tracks. 


The girls are coming so I better get off here and get some things done! 
Have a great weekend and 
Happy Mother's Day! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...