Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Backyard BBQ

My sweet friend Jodi is getting married in July!
 We are all so very excited for her and looking forward to the wedding!
I know it is going to be beautiful.

We gave her a BACKYARD BBQ couples shower.
(you can see the cute invitation on my instagram)

 It was so much fun decorating for it! I think it turned out very pretty! My mom helped me get all the flowers in the vases. I think they just were the perfect touch to our cute red and white polka dot theme.  If you think  you have seen these table toppers before, you are right.  I used them at Sophie Clare's birthday party! ;-)



The drink station was my favorite!! 



We had smoked chicken, baked beans, potato salad, Texas caviar, chips and dip. For dessert, Leslie made banana pudding and chocolate. 





We set the tables up outside and the weather could have not been more perfect. The sun had gone down just enough so it was very pleasant. 




This is just a few of our high school friends that could make it! 
Denita, Leslie, Jodi, me and Michelle




Enjoy a few photos of some of the guest! 




















Here is the sweet couple!! 
Mike and Jodi! 

We had a fabulous time and I enjoyed helping celebrate these 2! 
Love you both bunches and I can't wait till the wedding!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...