Thursday, June 20, 2013

Emily Turns 8

Saturday, we celebrated Emily's 8th birthday!! 
How is it even possible for her to be 8. She is such a fun, beautiful, loving and full of life girl! 
I am so blessed to call her my niece!

You see that little one in the glasses and crown?? 
She is a doll! 

All of the kiddos seem like they had a blast! 







Trying to get Emily just to look at me and smile was a lot like trying to get Sophie Clare to look at me and smile! haha






Sweet Gracie will just smile anytime you ask her to! 




Happy Birthday to you! 






Make a wish!! 







Farrah LOVED the CAKE!! 







Emily received  lots of great gifts! 














I do believe the razor was her favorite! 
That was from her mommy and daddy! 




It was a fabulous birthday party and a fun time was had by all!! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...