Friday, August 16, 2013

Teacher Meet and Greet

Where did our Summer go?? 
Summer has flown by and now it is time for school to start. 

Sophie Clare is going  to Pre K this year and it is only 3 days a week till 12. She seems to be a little excited and looking forward to it. I just know this year is going to be better than last! I know that is is going to open up and just shine! 

Last night was the teacher, meet and greet. Sophie Clare was  not so sure about why we were going at first and kept asking was I leaving. I assured her that we were just going to meet her teachers and see her room. As we were all getting ready, she was in her room coloring. I thought she was cute in Dr coat and her pretend Doc McStuffins shoes. 


Later she came into the bathroom and told me she made it for her teachers. 
I thought it was super sweet. 



Here we are and ready to go!! 
I can't believe how big she is!! 






I did not take my camera but I did pull out my phone. She did not want me to take a pic but I snapped one with her on the move. haha 
In her hand is a little treat bag that her teachers gave her. It was a bag of Lucky Charms and the tag said "I'm Lucky to have you in my class"  Later Sophie Clare said that was so sweet of my teachers to give us a treat. 
It is going to be a good year!! 


This made me happy and for those that saw this on INSTAGRAM, sorry for repeating. ;-) 
When I walked in and saw SOPHIE CLARE on EVERYTHING........
I was sooooo happy!! 
Again, It is going to be a good year!! 


Her teachers were really sweet and very informative! 

Sophie Clare woke up this morning trying on her backpack and saying  how she loved her teachers.
 I think she is ready to go!! 



I always love seeing all those back to school pics! 

Are you ready for Monday?? 

1 comment:

Bamawhitney said...

She is adorable! I love her backpack and all her cute smocking! Makes me miss my Sofia being younger. I never met a bishop dress I didn't love!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...