Monday, September 23, 2013

Green, W and Tractor Supply

I am excited to write another post on how happy Sophie Clare is at school!
 She had another great week! 

Monday


I am wanting to take a picture every morning before school. I think it is going to be fun to go back to look at. To remember what she learned and the things she says. I know this year is going to fly by and she will be in big school. 

This particular morning, I had ran out the door and forgot to get a pic. I mentioned it and she was so sweet. Hey mom, just your phone!! 


After school, we ran a few errands. Sophie Clare wanted to stop by Tractor Supply. So when I finished everything I needed to do, that is what we did. 


She loves to go in there and look at the cars and the animals. 


This picture was taken away later in the afternoon. That is why her hair is falling. 


Last week  was green week. 
I had to dig in the closet to find something green. But what better that green frogs. ;-) 
She also carried her green tractor for show and tell. 

They also learned about the letter W. 


For those that are wondering, still not a word. 
I have tried everything.............
I have decided just not to worry about it or ask her about. She will talk when she gets ready. 

Another funny, last night I posted a picture of her on FB. I was telling her that I bet her teachers would see it. She then tells me that I need to take a video of her talking and send it to them. 
Silly girl just talk to them! HAHA  

BTW, are you not so excited about FALL!! 

Hope you all have a great week!! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...