Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cream Cheese Chicken Chili

It has been a while since I have posted a new yummy recipe so I thought it was high time I did! 
This one is a great one to share. 

I had it for the first time a few weeks ago at my friend, Cassy's house.  It was so delish, that I could not wait to make it!  The only bad thing is, that I eat WAY to much of it. 

Not a great pic, it was super steamy and my phone was fogging up. haha 

Cream Cheese Chicken Chili

Ingredients 

2 Frozen Chicken Breast  (I use about 4 to 5 chicken tenders) 
1 can of Rotel
1 can of corn 
1 can of black beans  (drained) 
1 pkg of dry Ranch mix
1 TBS of Cumin
1 TBS of Onion powder
1 TBS of Chili powder
1 Pkg of Cream Cheese


Directions

Combine all ingredients then in your crock pot. 
Cook on low for 6 to 8 hrs. 
Stirring just a couple of times. 
After its done shred chicken with a fork. 

EASY 
as 
1
3


I hope you enjoy!! 

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I tried this last weekend. For some reason I felt like it needed rice so we stirred rice in it right before we ate it and it was delicious. I will be making this again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...