Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas With The Family

Last Thursday, all my mom side of the family got together at my parents house for Christmas. 
We had tons of yummy food and it was lots of fun.  The kiddos are what makes it fun. I love seeing them play and just enjoy each other. 

Sophie Clare and sweet Carver. 


Silly girls! 


Even though Sophie Clare is not the baby, they love to pretend she is and she loves it.


Now Carver gets as turn. 


For the first time this year, we let the kids draw names. I think it is a great idea and hope we continue to do it. 



We got Carver's name and that was super easy. He LOVES to play Hungry Hippos at my house so of course that is what we got him. 


Gracie or Emily got Sophie Clare's name and they got her some of the cutest pj's. 


So cute that we  had to put them on. 
This picture is so sweet. I love when she tells us secrets. 


Here is my favorite sister-n-law!! 


All the girls!! 
Next Christmas, we will have 2 babies to play with. I can't wait!! 


Merry Christmas!! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...