Sunday, March 23, 2014

Down On The Farm

A couple of weeks ago, the girls spent the night with my parents.  It was a very pretty day and not to cool. After church, we decided to go to my Uncle's farm. 
 It is located in Walnut Grove and it is the future of something beautiful.
 It is still in the works but the plans of started. 
What are the plans??
 A beautiful barn!  
A  fabulous place to have weddings, reunions, family gatherings ect. I am very excited about his new adventure!  

We had tons of fun exploring on the the farm and making memories with the girls.



Just look at the beauty! 



The girls had a blast and was not ready to leave. 
I am so glad that these 3 have each other and love one another so much!


Headed down to the creek.



A creek is my favorite. 


























Such a fun day and we can't wait to go back. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...