Thursday, March 20, 2014

Western Night

I can't believe that I have not blogged in almost 1 month.  This has been the longest I have ever went!  It is time to get back in the groove and get caught up! This is the story book  of Sophie Clare and I don't want to miss or forget a thing! 

Chick-fil-a had Western night and if you dressed up, the kids ate free. Sophie Clare loves to dress like a cowgirl, so we thought it would be fun to go. She is also in to the new little show on Disney, Sheriff Callie.  She was super excited and said it was just like Halloween. ;-) 




We met our sweet friends, Andrea, Marc, Matia Grace and Max. 

Jessie and Sheriff Callie


I wanted a cute pic of Woody but he was not having it. 



They were all hungry and ready to eat! 



They had a lady there, that helped them make a cute horse craft. 







They had such a good time!! 


Can't wait to see what they do on the next family night!! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...